- The execution of an order to Zambrana Motos SL supposes the acceptance by the client of the legal conditions that we attach.
- Registering at Zambrana Motos SL is free. The customer will have access to his personal data through a password and can modify the data at any time. The purpose of the registration is for the sending of products, their invoicing and to offer them the best offers. It has no obligation to be registered and can be withdrawn at any time. By registering we can give a more personalized service.
- The information we receive when you register will be completely confidential and will have no access to this information anyone other than Zambrana Motos SL (see safety conditions).
- The customer acknowledges that he / she is of legal age (+18) when accepting the general conditions during the ordering process.
- The Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, in general, it is prohibited any type of activity in detriment Zambrana Motos sl
- Zambrana Motos SL is not responsible for changes in specifications and product features or when a product is discontinued without prior notice by the manufacturer.
- The photographs that illustrate the products may not correspond to the product being generic to help the client in the orientation of the search, do not enter into the contractual field and can not give rise to any type of commitment on the part of Zambrana Motos SL
- Zambrana Motos SL declines all responsibility as to the validity of the contents of the datasheets and descriptions of the products from our partners or suppliers.
- The return of articles that do not allow the return of the manufacturer or parts requested to the manufacturer expressly by request of the customer will not be accepted.
- The prices of the products are in euros (€) and include the VAT Prices are valid except typo or end of stock. In both cases the customer will be informed of the error or end of stock and the order will be canceled.
- Zambrana Motos SL reserves at any time and unilaterally the modification of the price of the products and services offered through its website. In order to guarantee to the customer the certainty and security of the price of its products, this will be the one in force in the advertising coincident with the moment of formalizing the order.
- For orders to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla , VAT will not be applied to the prices shown on the website, it is possible that for the operation of the system if it appears, but the value of the VAT will be discounted even after the purchase is made and if The payment has already been completed by some online means (card or PayPal) this will be retroceded by the same medium,
- For orders to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla upon receiving the order it is possible that they have to pay taxes, fees or office fees corresponding to these communities and of which About Us | Does not assume nor is responsible.
Orders and sales
- Once an order has been made, it is pending the approval of Zambrana Motos SL
- The sales made in Zambrana Motos SL will be in compliance with the Spanish laws with the consequent payment of the corresponding taxes.
- At the time of formalization of the order, once the option in the menu of acceptance of the order is used, the consent of the customer is understood as providing for the validity and effectiveness of the contract of sale that binds the parties.
- The commitment acquired by Zambrana Motos, SL for the sale and dispatch of the merchandise offered is subject to the stock of the announced product and the availability of the same until the end of stock, so Zambrana Motos, SL, in its commitment to quality and customer service , Always try to make the products advertised available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances provoking the end of stock of the product, the order and the contract signed between the parties will be rendered ineffective under this resolution clause, fully restoring to the customer the amounts paid by the same, without proceeding In favor of either party any compensation for breach of contract, damage or loss of profit. In default Zambrana Motos, SL recommends the delivery of another item of equal or greater range to the one acquired (always with the consent of the client).
- The method of payment "Cash on delivery" is only allowed for Spain (Península Only) with a maximum amount of 200 €.
- The delivery times indicated by Zambrana Motos, SL are for guidance, although our company will be careful to be able to respect these deadlines, its delay will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
- The delivery times are informed once the merchandise has left our warehouses. Processing and order preparation times can vary depending on the workload and the product stock.
- Zambrana Motos, SL will not send any orders until the payment has been made.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery service and count as non-working days.
- For the case of delay in delivery of more than 20 days over the approximate time of receipt, and provided that this delay is attributable to Zambrana Motos, SL, the client, after written complaint to the fax +34 952741397 or to the e- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org, may unilaterally withdraw from the order, refunding the amounts paid in and the parties agreeing that no claim for damages, present or future, direct or indirect, or under the modalities of damages or loss of profit .
- Zambrana Motos, SL is not responsible for delays in delivery by transport agencies for reasons beyond the normal operation of the transport service, such as strikes, accidents, truck overload, etc.
- The order will be delivered to the designated address at the time of the contract by the customer. The subsequent modification of the place of delivery requested by the customer may generate additional expenses on the sale price.
- The customer is responsible for verifying the contents and condition of the merchandise at the time of delivery , being accepted and the signature on the copy of the delivery note to be returned to the carrier manifests its agreement on what has been received and waiving subsequent claims about The suitability and identity of the merchandise requested and received.
- In the case of verifying the customer at the time of delivery, errors in the goods received or that the goods are visually damaged, must state these circumstances in the delivery note of the carrier and bring these facts to the attention of Zambrana Motos, SL within the 24 hours, by written complaint to fax +34 952741397 or to the e-mail address email@example.com
- ALL REQUESTS SUBMITTED TO 100 EUROS WILL BE SHIPPED TO PAYMENTS (MOTORCYCLES AND TIRES NOT INCLUDED) ALWAYS AND WHEN A PENINSULAR SHIPMENT IS INCLUDED (INCLUDING BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL), ANY OTHER SHIPPING (CEUTA, MELILLA AND CANARY ISLANDS) AND OUTSIDE SPAIN WILL BE DUE.
- The merchandise travels at the risk of the customer and in case of loss or breakage, the carrier is solely responsible for it and will be indemnified according to the law 3.61 EUR / KG, Zambrana Motos being the mediator between the customer and the transport agency.
- For orders less than 100 euros the material will be sent by an agency coordinated by Zambrana Motos SL and a direct invoice charge of 5 euros (VAT included) will be applied for shipments in the peninsula.
- The FREE preparation and shipping costs are for purchases over € 60. (Net merchandise with taxes) only Peninsula and Portugal.
- The method of payment Refund and PayPal will carry an additional cost-surcharge that in the online order format will be reflected included in "postage".
|Spain|| 5€||+ 60€|
|Baleares Island||7.5€||+ 100€|
JURISDICTION AND RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- Both parties, expressly waiving the Jurisdictional Jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly accept the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga to settle the disputes arising from the transactions and contractual relations subject to these General Conditions.
- The normal warranty for the products offered by Zambrana Motos SL is two (2) years. In any case, the manufacturer's warranty policy applies to all products.
- The guarantee of the products sold by Zambrana Motos SL is provided and exclusively established by the manufacturer of the product , under the conditions of manipulation, its correct use and conservation, within the terms contained in the warranty certificates that are included in all of them.
- In the event that the product has an operating abnormality within the first seven (7) days. All associated costs will be borne by the customer , the deadline for the resolution of each warranty will be conditioned by the supplier-manufacturer that attends each claim.
- For any defect of manufacture and operation of products purchased through Zambrana Motos SL , the manufacturer of the products is solely responsible.
- Zambrana Motos SL as a seller company offers its clients the services of intermediation in order to contact the manufacturer or distributor company, thereby making the guarantee to the client effective in the terms of the same.
- In order to manage the guarantee it is necessary to present invoice of purchase, packaging and other content in a correct state (manuals and controls).
- The guarantee will start on the same day of delivery and / or acceptance of the order.
- The guarantee will be invalidated if the product has been incorrectly handled by persons outside the authorized technical service.
- The warranty will not be valid in case of factors external to the normal use of the product, such as rises or falls, use of improper or prohibited accessories by manufacturers, falls, water, fire or improper or abusive handling by the customer or By third parties not authorized by the manufacturers, nor materials subject to wear by their normal use.
- In accordance with the provisions of art. 68 of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, on Retail Commerce, the customer will have the right to revocation of the requested request within fourteen calendar days (14) upon receipt of the same, after notifying Zambrana Motos , SL
- The return of articles that do not allow the return of the manufacturer or parts requested to the manufacturer expressly by request of the customer will not be accepted.
- We will not accept the return of used articles or that do not keep their original packaging.
- In case of return the customer will pay the shipping costs and any additional expenses.
- In case of cancellation or return of the order without justified cause (by decision of the client) 80% of the order will be paid for handling and management reasons within 14 days after acceptance of the return.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE ON WARRANTIES.
WE REMEMBER THAT MANY OF THE ITEMS DISPLAYED ON THE WEB ARE INTENDED FOR EXTREME USE IN COMPETITION, WHICH CAN NOT ENTER INTO THE CONDITIONS OF USE AND STANDARD MAINTENANCE OF OTHER GOODS.
THE WARRANTY OF ANY ARTICLE OF USE OR INTENDED FOR EXTREME COMPETITION WILL BE OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER
About Us |
The ownership of this website, as well as the services offered therein, corresponds to Zambrana Motos SL
- Motos Zambrana SL with CIF B29837051 is located in the industrial estate La Fuente C / Los Olivos, Nave 11, Mollina (Málaga)
- Zambrana Motos sl informs Users that it will make its best efforts to achieve the best quality possible, given the state of the technology. However, Zambrana Motos sl declines all responsibility in case of interruptions or a malfunction of the services or contents offered on the Internet.
- Zambrana Motos sl may temporarily or permanently suspend services or contents for reasons of updating, maintenance, repair of their systems or for business reasons.
- Zambrana Motos sl is not responsible for failures and / or damages derived from the incompatibility of the services or contents of the web page. In any case, the configuration and capacity of the Users' computers to navigate the websites as well as to use the services and contents offered in them shall be sufficient to allow the correct use of the services, being responsible for the User of the total and correct Installation of those contents that can download from these websites.
- "In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that by completing this form, your personal data will be incorporated and treated in a file owned by ZAMBRANA MOTOS SL in order to manage your request.
- Likewise, unless expressly stated otherwise, ZAMBRANA MOTOS SL may use your personal data to keep you informed of news and developments related to its services.
- Respond to this email with the word in the "Low" email subject if you do not want to receive such information again.
- We also inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by e-mail addressed to Ana@mxzambrana.com Or by writing to Zambrana Motos SL Polígono Industrial El Castaño Nave 11 of Mollina 29532 (Málaga), accompanying photocopy of your ID "
- Motos Zambrana, SL Undertakes not to use the personal data of its customers or users for purposes other than the purpose of contracting the services it provides, ensuring through appropriate measures the confidentiality of the same, their loss or alteration and unauthorized access to said data .
- Motos Zambrana, SL , through the email address or personal of the client, may send offers and information provided that the client, prior to accepting this modality that will expressly be requested in the customer registration process by checking the box "Bulletin Of News ".
- In Motos Zambrana, SL We value the confidence that you have deposited in us, for that reason, we assure the confidentiality of your data. The ideas, suggestions or any other information that you decide to share with us, will be used exclusively to provide you with a better service. When placing an order, the data you provide will be incorporated into an automated file and will become part of the customer database of Motos Zambrana, SL
- In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law, Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, the customer of Motos Zambrana, SL May at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, revocation of consent in said Law and other rules that develop it, by writing to our email address Info@motoszambrana.com Or notify by fax to +34 952741397 or to the e-mail address Ventasonline@mxzambrana.com
- In ZAMBRANA MOTOS SL we do not sell or provide your personal information to third parties, except as permitted by this policy or if we have obtained your express consent.
- ZAMBRANA MOTOS SL shares your personal information for the purpose mentioned in the form that is detailed below:
With our service providers: ZAMBRANA MOTOS SL may share your personal information with the financial services provider "FACILY PAY" of ONEY SERVICIOS FINANCIEROS, SAU in the case of a request for financing and that are necessary with the purpose of studying said request, as well Such as being able to detect fraud attempts with the ultimate purpose of being able to offer you the service mentioned. The use of your data beyond what is necessary for the performance of its services is limited by contract.
To comply with the laws: ZAMBRANA MOTOS SL may also disclose specific information when it is determined that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the interests or safety of its ZAMBRANA MOTOS SL customers or others. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for protection against fraud and credit risk reduction
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the Session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for dissemination Videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , The regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use That you make from our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third Party Cookies: The website of www.mxzambrana.com may use third party services that, on behalf of MXZAMBRANA, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
- In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, Cookies that collect the information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
- You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.