LEGAL NOTICE: Collection of data on the website (LSSICE + LOPD)
"In compliance with the Data Protection General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, on the 27th April 2016, we inform you that the provided personal data will be processed by ZAMBRANA
MOTOS, S.L. with VAT number B29837051, addressed in MOLLINA (MALAGA), C.P. 29532, CALLE LOS OLIVOS, Nº 11 POLIGONO LA FUENTE, to provide the requested service, and make the billing of it.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contracted service. The future offer of products and services will be based on the requested consent, and in the case of the withdrawal of this consent, this would never condition the execution of the contract.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to know if ZAMBRANA MOTOS, S.L. is treating your personal data. If so, you have the right to access, rectify, treat, port, opposite and suppress them, as well as to file a claim before the Control Authority by writing to the above address or by emailing to email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID in both cases.
We also request authorization to offer you products and services related to those requested, executed and/or marketed by our company enabling us to keep you as a client.
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
In ZAMBRANA BIKES SL we do not sell or provide your personal information to third parties, except as permitted by this policy or if we have obtained your express consent. ZAMBRANA BIKES SL share your personal information with the purpose referred to in the form below:
With our service providers: ZAMBRANA BIKES SL may share your personal information with the provider of financing services “FACILY PAY” ONEY FINANCIAL SERVICES, S. A., Or in the case of an application for funding and that are needed to be able to study the request as well as be able to detect attempts of fraud with the ultimate aim to be able to offer the service mentioned. The use of your data beyond what is necessary for the performance of its services is limited by contract.
To comply with laws: ZAMBRANA BIKES SL may also disclose specific information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with law or to protect the interests or safety of its clients ZAMBRANA BIKES SL or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
POLICY OF COOKIES
Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies in the hard disk only during the current session occupying a space of minimum memory and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any class of specific personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept as standard cookies and, independently thereof, allow or prevent security settings temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser–MXZAMBRANA not link in the cookies the data memorized with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies uses this website?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents through social networks.
- Cookies customization: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined based on a number of criteria in the user terminal as such would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc
- Cookies analysis: Are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. It analyzes your navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that you offer.
- Commercial Cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible the offer of advertising spaces that there are on the web page, adapting the content of the ad content requested service or use they make of our website. To do this we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information of user behavior obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Third party Cookies: The Web of www.mxzambrana.com you can use third-party services that, on account of MXZAMBRANA, compile information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and to the provision of other services relating to Website activity and other Internet services.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
If you have any questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org